SUMMARISED PASTORAL PROGRAMME:
- Sunday: 8:00am and 5.30pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 6.30am & 5.30pm.
- Tuesday: 6.30am
- Thursday: 6.30am & 6.00pm.
- Friday: 5.30pm (Mass for special intensions, featuring blessing of items, burning of intentions and anointing with oil only once every month).
- Saturdays: 6.30am only.
- Sunday: by 5.30pm.
- Thursday: Sacred Heart Adoration: 5:00pm-6.00pm
- Last Fridays: 7.00am to 7.00pm
- Monday and Friday: From 9.00am to 12.30pm
- After Sunday and Weekday Masses.
- By Appointment at other times
CONFESSION / COUNSELLING
- Saturdays: 5.30pm
- After evening masses
- By appointment
- Last Friday of every month from 6.30am to 7.00pm featuring:
- Minimum of 3 Masses by 6.30am, 12 noon and 5.30pm
- Private Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Confession throughout the day
- Pastoral Counselling
- Divine Mercy devotion by 3.00pm
- Holy Rosary prayer
PARISH SANCTIFICATION DAY
DEVOTIONS AND MEETINGS:
- Catholic Post Graduate Students’ Fellowship: After the Evening Mass * Tuesday:
- Small Christian Communities’ meeting as scheduled by communities
- NFCS Fellowship by 6.00pm * Wednesday:
- CCRN Fellowship: After the Evening Mass. * Thursday:
- Sacred Heart Devotion: 5.00pm-6.00pm. * Friday:
- St. Vincent De Paul Association: 5.00pm. * Saturday:
- Liturgical Practice: 4.00pm. * Sunday:
- Legion of Mary: Before and after Mass
- 2nd Sunday of every month: CMO, CWO, and CYON: Meeting after Mass.
- Last Sunday of every month: CCPR meeting after Mass
- Monthly Novena to Mother of Perpetual Help by devotees
- 3rd Sunday of the month: Parish Pastoral Council Bi-monthly meeting
Preceding Saturday is recollection after morning Mass
- 4th Sunday: Welfare Committee Meeting after Mass
- 5th Sunday: Laity Council meeting after Mass.
- Last Sunday of the month is Doctrinal forum
- Companions of Priests and Religious meeting after Mass.
- Seven days Praise/prayer programme: At the beginning of every Semester
- Wednesdays & Fridays) Stations of the Cross: During Lent.
- Doctrinal Forum (Interactive session): Every last Sunday of the month.
- Liturgical Functionaries Retreat: Once every Semester.
- Pentecost Novena.
- Patron Saint Novena and Celebration (June 27: Perpetual Help)
- Life in the Spirit Seminars: After Easter (anchored by CCRN).
- Growth Seminars (A follow-up to the Life in the Spirit Seminars).
- Marriage and Family Life special weekend for Couples featuring:
Recollection, Renewal of marriage vows and Couples’ get-together (Saturday and Sunday between December 10 and 17)
- Christmas Carol in December (usually before December 20)
- First Monday: Monthly Prayer and Recollection for CWO
- Second Monday: Monthly Prayer and Recollection for CMO
- Special Marian Devotion: Months of May and October
ATTENDANCE AT MASSES
- Daily Masses (Morning and evening): Between 100 and 350
- Sunday Masses: Between 450 and 1,200 (when students are in session)
Join a Group here >>
Read Chaplaincy History >>
Stay connected to Catholic Chaplaincy, OAU
Sign up to receive news and updates by email or on your mobile device.